Volunteers Needed - Update
IT/Web Project: Build out and administer internet and web based communications platforms. Helping the Mosque reach out via its Internet site and other social media to members of the community and the wider public. Be part of a team with this exciting opportunity to help design a multimedia communications platform and deliver a comprehensive suite of comms.
- Updating the website with new stories: accessing the content management system uploading photos, PDFs editing articles using a textbased editor.
- Updating the mosque's social media presence. Monitoring social media on a regular basis
Experience: Social media such as Facebook Twitter, whatsup, BBM etc
Competent with Microsoft Office particularly Word.
Experience preferred but not essential: A very basic understanding of HTML/ CSS
b. Website maintenance
- Managing back-end of the website up-to-date in terms of security and module updates
- Support structural changes as part of the SLA or separate agreement
Experience preferred but not essential: (Abdul-Wahid/Zamir)
IT / Website Team Leader
Review what we have and expand on the brand and to implement a roll-out
b. Consider a marketing and communications strategy.
Media / Communications professionals
- You will receive training and be able to deliver in oral interviewing techniques, references and archiving
- Work as part of a team
Experience preferred but not essential: An understanding in project management